8′ X 6′ Deer Blind Plans: https://tmadecreations.com/products/8-x-6-deer-blind-plans
8′ X 6′ Deer Blind Base Plans: https://tmadecreations.com/products/8-x-6-deer-blind-base-plans
8′ X 6′ Deer Blind & Base Bundle Plans: https://tmadecreations.com/products/8-x-6-deer-blind-and-blind-base-bundle-plans
My Website: https://tmadecreations.com/
Solar Power How To: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkYvhV6Nhws
DeerView Window Co. Website: http://deerviewwindows.com/
American Earth Anchors Website: https://americanearthanchors.com/
Instagram: Link is in the beginning of the video. (The link will not post correctly in the description)
Personal Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/taylorodlozil/
ProCom MG10TBF 10,000 BTU Heater: https://amzn.to/31cgk6l
1/2″ Wood Screws: https://amzn.to/2Zun6UV
Air Fan: https://amzn.to/31kJgcG
TV Flush Mount: https://amzn.to/3i4hdEV
32″ TV: https://amzn.to/2BZcwgo
15ft Extension Cord: https://amzn.to/2DyjN6Z
1-Gang Recessed Wire Pass Through: https://amzn.to/2Duy2tO
1-Gang Coaxial Wall Plate: https://amzn.to/2PqUcQ5
1-Gang Low-Voltage Bracket: https://amzn.to/3i7x5Xn
14/2 Electrical Wire: https://amzn.to/39ROzUx
Coaxial Cable: https://amzn.to/39TfQpN
2″ 18 Gauge Brad Nails: https://amzn.to/2PoJQR1
3/8″ Staples: https://amzn.to/2Dr4nl8
Outdoor/Indoor Carpet Glue: https://amzn.to/3gk6E01
Matte Black Spray Paint: https://amzn.to/2Pxsce1
Alex Flex White Premium Molding & Trim Sealant: https://amzn.to/2DzCtU4
Loctite PL Premium MAX: https://amzn.to/31fikux
Typar Construction Tape: https://amzn.to/30r1ytd
Titebond III Wood Glue: https://amzn.to/2Pxo7GJ
Panasonic GH5 Camera – http://amzn.to/2AX6dVx
Leica 12-60 mm Lense – http://amzn.to/2yoRKyC
Joby Tripod – http://amzn.to/2AkK8yW
Rode VideoMic Pro R – http://amzn.to/2AUrkYA
Devin Graham Glidecam – http://amzn.to/2qaVoxe
Flush Trim Router Bit – https://amzn.to/2IS07OF
Dewalt Drill – http://amzn.to/2BlDJYg
Dewalt Saw – http://amzn.to/2yoxnl6
Dewalt Table Saw – http://amzn.to/2Ajhb6O
Dewalt Table Saw Stand – http://amzn.to/2AnFSix
Dewalt Sander – http://amzn.to/2AlOLJp
Dewalt Bradnailer – http://amzn.to/2iZck3k
Dewalt Jigsaw – http://amzn.to/2C3iyXJ
Dewalt Air Compressor – http://amzn.to/2yoQ9sO
Dewalt Router – http://amzn.to/2AUcuRY
Dewalt Screwdrivers – http://amzn.to/2ACjZQB
Dewalt Clamps – http://amzn.to/2AW2xDi
Tin Cutting Attachment – https://amzn.to/2Rq98k7
Bosch Miter Saw – http://amzn.to/2C22tRU
Kreg Pocket Hole Jig – http://amzn.to/2AW1C5O
Kreg Concealed Hinge Jig – http://amzn.to/2AV25p6
Kreg Cabinet Hardware Jig – http://amzn.to/2AU1qnL
Kreg Shelf Pin Jig – http://amzn.to/2AUpXZW
Kreg Right Angle Clamp – http://amzn.to/2yoV50Q
Kreg Face Clamp – http://amzn.to/2AjBSiO
Router Base Plate – http://amzn.to/2AUaTeM
Kreg T-Track – http://amzn.to/2C3nsDS
Painters Pyramid – http://amzn.to/2EqJqTL
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings
Since I keep getting the same questions, the below points should provide some answers.
1. Cost – I spent around $2,500 on the blind. It will be different for everyone depending on where you live. Also, the wood prices have gone up since I bought all my materials in January. Another benefit I had was I already had a lot of the materials and I had some buddies give me materials as well.
2. Roof Pitch – The roof drops 2 inches from front to back.
3. Power – I plan on using a solar panel now and will probably do it next year.
4. Stairs – I am aware of the stairs being unstable. I added supports under each step. Also, if you can’t tell in the video there is a railing.
5. Improvements – Since completing the blind I have added shelves and curtains.
6. Reasoning – I built the blind for 2 reasons. One, to enjoy hunting with my young son in a blind that was comfortable and spacious. My father (my sons’ grandfather) can even fit in there with us. Hunting should be a shared experience. Two, my buddies and I enjoy grabbing a case of beer and drinking in the blind to let loose. We don’t even care about shooting anything sometimes. This blind makes this even more fun to do. I will probably do most of my serious hunting with my bow out of my tree stands. Blind = leisure hunting Tree Stand = serious hunting
7. TV – I put a tv in the blind for two reasons. One, to watch college football during the evening hunts. The tv does have what’s called a volume button. I can turn it down so the deer won’t hear it. Two, I can connect the camera attachment on my spotting scope to the tv so I can really get a good visual on the deer.
AMAZING!!! Great job. Thanks for sharing.
Yoooo I just did a job with perf x 😅
What part of Houston you from
Stove and fridge go in next week. Looks like the recliner is already there.
WOW!!!! THAT LOOK LIKE THE BLINDS I'M LOOKING AT THAT COST $2500 + GREAT JOB!!!
TV in the deer blind is as dumb as a TV in the bedroom, its just distracting you from what you are really there for.
REALLY BEAUTIFUL BOX I WILL BE BRINGING IN MY DRAGON BALL Z MOVIES TO WATCH IT WHILE IM HUMNTING LOL
Awesome blind !! Great video 👍
Where did you find the metal for the outside?
WHY !!!! Please dont say its for my 85 yr. old DAD.. DEFEATING THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF,,,,,,,GOING HUNTING.. WOW,,,LOL,,,,
Very nice, next time maybe slant the roof for easy run off.
Wow! That is a really awesome deer blind. Very impressed!
Good job, I enjoy the challenges of the elements but if I were allowed to sit in one of these every once in awhile I would
But I'd strap those stairs, and or put another support for safety. Or additional support halfway up.
I can see those sand burrs from here. Great build guys!
shout out to Conroe…I like it!
Awwww,,,The Great Outdoors,,,,inside a tiny home ??????????? Lets make hunting so easy Oprah can do it. What skill does it take to ride up on a 4wheeler, get off, walk a 100 yards to a tiny Home,,,,sit there and wait for something to show up ???????? Its called Outdoors,,,,,not Indoors,,,TV ?????? You got to be kidding me,,,,
This is called Shooting deer not hunting. Cool either way. But deff not hunting
Geez just buy a hunting game at this point
Just purchased your plans, thank you. Might add small wood stove instead of propane heat.
Love it. Great blind. Gave me lots of ideas. Its a mini mancave.
This is the greatest homemade blind i've seen on youtube. A bit pricey for my taste but damn is it nice! Happy Hunting!
29:40 best part of the entire video. Do this while you still can!
Very nice lookin' blind. COVID prices must have cost you several thousand dollars to build this.
If your gonna have a TV in a deer blind you may as well put up cameras so you can watch all corners of the blind. Heat ain't a bad
Looked thru some comments and haven’t seen where anyone asked what did this COST?? Looks like $10-20k to me…it’s nice though don’t get me wrong!
You could probably buy a small house for what this would cost to build today!!
Dumb. You are hunting. If you want to watch tv, stay home.
That’s a fine stand. Great job
I want one !!! Awesome !!! Stand !!!👍❤️
Is it bug and mouse proof?
Nice build! However such a permanent structure is unproductive unless you're using bait to draw the animals to it, and doing that isn't hunting. But then you're talking Texas??
Remote recreation center/man cave.
Where did you get the metal for the siding?
That is very impressive sir that blind should last generation
"Antenna to get basic cable." lol! Sorry, just sounds funny. That is one awesome build and set up you have! Great job!
Nice. Kingwood, TX here.
Must really hate your wife lol